iOffered for sale is an original red vinyl pressing of the Japan-only compilation album Golden Album by the Human Beinz, including the original obi.
About this copy: This copy of Golden Album is a 1969 Japanese pressing on the Capitol label.
The cover is VG++ and close to M- with no wear but with some light foxing on the back and a couple of tiny corner dents.
The obi is VG++ with a couple of minor wrinkles and a small mark on the back, but no tears. The “hojyuhyo” (reorder tag) is still attached.
The envelope-style paper inner sleeve is M- with no splits. The lyric insert is M-.
The red vinyl disc is M- and looks unplayed, with no spindle marks on the labels and no marks on the vinyl Clean disc!
A nearly perfect copy of an album that is almost never found complete.
Background: Best remembered today for their 1968 hit “Nobody But Me,” the Human Beinz, from Youngstown, Ohio released two albums in 1968 and 1969.
The were actually more popular in Japan than in the United States, and their singles “Turn On Your Love Light” and “Hold on Baby” both reached #1 there. This led to the release of a Japan-only live album and this compilation LP.
The album includes 8 songs from the Nobody But Me LP, four tracks from their second album, Evolutions, and the A and B sides of a non-LP single.
- Nobody But Me (from Nobody But Me)
- Turn On Your Love Light (from Nobody But Me)
- Dance On Through (from Nobody But Me)
- I’ve Got To Keep On Pushing (from Evolutions)
- This Lonely Town (from Nobody But Me)
- Flower Grave (from Nobody But Me)
- This Little Girl Of Mine (non-LP single)
- Hold On Baby (non-LP single)
- Foxey Lady (from Nobody But Me)
- The Face (from Evolutions)
- My Animal (from Evolutions)
- It’s Fun To Be Clean (from Nobody But Me)
- Black Is The Color Of My True Love’s Hair (from Nobody But Me)
- Two Of A Kind (from Evolutions)
This item is eligible for PayPal Credit financing by PayPal. U.S. customers may choose to pay later at checkout, and may receive up to six months financing with no interest. Click the banner below for more information. (opens in a new window)
|Country of origin:||Japan|
|Year of Release:||1969|