Offered for sale is a white label promotional copy of the 1980 Japan-only LP Forever Seventeen by Lesley Gore and Bobby Vee, including the original obi.
This LP features one side by each artist, singing then-new recordings of their hits.
About this copy: This copy of Forever Seventeen is a 1980 pressing on the Trio label.
The cover is M-, with an inventory sticker on the spine and a sticker on the front that says “Sample.”
The obi is VG, with a number of “nicks” along one edge and moderate foxing on the back.
The lyric insert is M-.
The white label promo disc is M- and looks unplayed. Clean disc!
A nice copy of a rare Lesley Gore (and Bobby Vee) LP.
Background: Recorded and released in 1980, Forever Seventeen features one side of tracks by Lesley Gore and one side by Bobby Vee, with each re-recording their hits.
The Lesley Gore tracks were reportedly recorded at the same sessions as her Canvas Can Do Miracles LP.
Forever Seventeen was released only in Japan.
As far as we know, these tracks have not been reissued.
- It’s My Party (Lesley Gore)
- Judy’s Turn to Cry (Lesley Gore)
- You Don’t Own Me (Lesley Gore)
- She’s a Fool (Lesley Gore)
- That’s the Way Boys Are (Lesley Gore)
- Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows (Lesley Gore)
- The Night Has a Thousand Eyes (Bobby Vee)
- Devil or Angel (Bobby Vee)
- Rubber Ball (Bobby Vee)
- More Than I Can Say (Bobby Vee)
- Run to Him (Bobby Vee)
- Come Back When You Grow Up Girl (Bobby Vee)
This record is eligible for PayPal Credit financing by PayPal. U.S. customers may choose to pay later at checkout, and may receive up to six months financing with no interest. Click the banner below for more information. (opens in a new window)
|Country of origin:||Japan|
|Year of Release:||1980|