Offered for sale is an original Japanese pressing of the live/studio compilation LP Powerhouse by Deep Purple, including the original obi and rare poster.
About this copy: This copy of Powerhouse is a 1977 pressing on the Warner Brothers label.
The cover is M-, with trace corner wear. The obi is M-. The lyric insert is M-.
The disc is M- and may be unplayed. Beautiful disc!
The poster is M- with no rips, tears, or holes. The “image” on the poster is a picture of the band, but it’s made up of very tiny Japanese text. We don’t know the source of the text, but we’re guessing that it’s the names of the band’s Japanese fan club members.
A nice copy of a rare LP. We didn’t even know this was issued with a poster!
Background: Released in 1977, Powerhouse is a compilation album of live and studio tracks from the “Mark II” version of the band.
This album was released in only a few countries and has never been released in the U.S.
- Painted Horse (outtake from the Who Do We Think We Are LP)
- Hush (live from the 1969 Concerto for Group and Orchestra concert)
- Wring That Neck (live from the 1969 Concerto for Group and Orchestra concert)
- Child in Time (live from the 1969 Concerto for Group and Orchestra concert)
- Black Night (live single B-side, recorded during the Made in Japan tour)
- Cry Free (studio outtake from the Deep Purple in Rock LP)
This record is eligible for PayPal Credit financing by PayPal. U.S. customers may choose to pay later at checkout, and may receive up to six months financing with no interest. Click the banner below for more information. (opens in a new window)
|Country of origin:||Japan|
|Record Label:||Warner Brothers|
|Year of Release:||1977|